A Guide To Writing An Essay About Friendship Experience
Writing essays can sometimes be a hard thing nit because you do not understand the topic the topic you are being asked to write about but simply because its too cheap. In such situations you have everything to write and you just don’t know where to start from. The biggest risk in such types of essays if information mishap. Writing an essay about friendship experience can be very easy for the fact that everyone has had friends and they will have definitely something to write about. When writing such an essay, consider the following points.
Choose a suitable title
When writing an essay on friendship experience you might have so many yet vast information to write such that you encounter a difficulty in coming up with a relevant title. To come up with a title that suits your essay, you can look at a saying or proverb that is in line with friendship and match it with your situation. This is not to say that you are limited only to those but also any other creative title will do your essay good. The most important thing to consider here is that you do not choose title that confines you to few words thus limiting your imagination.
It makes your essay more captivating to have a short story that does not elicit many dramas that you leave unresolved. Tell a story about a friend or friendship that leaves the reader with a lesson to learn about friendship. The story should not be too complicated involving many characters. The more you complicate the story the less interesting it becomes. Use fewest characters possible and let each character play a role in the story about friendship.
Your diction should match friendship
Choice of words in an essay is very important. The type of vocabulary used in an essay talking about friendship should suggest relationship, trust liking one another betrayal and the rest. It is not advisable to use vocabulary from another field that does not relate to the matter at hand. Also for the purpose of simplicity and easier understanding, ensure that you use simple words; any word is a vocabulary as long as it is placed in the right context.
Let your essay have a moral lesson
People want to learn from the experience of others so that they don’t make the same mistakes. You do the human race more justice to write them as essay that improves their lives than one that leaves them hopeless. Your essay should display the value of good friendship or the effects of betrayal. Any lesson that is positive does your essay good.
Essay Writing Tips
- Analysis paper on Jane Eyre
- A list of argumentative paper subjects
- Essay example on infectious diseases
- Sample essay about Brad Paisley
- Essay sample on the history of probability
- Writing an argumentative paper properly
- Attaining a strong essay in 3 steps
- Writing an essay about yourself
- College argumentative essay: subjects
- Essay topics must be explicit
- Argument essay topic choosing
- How to pick an idea for a persuasive essay
- Math and ancient China: essay sample
- Making your essay stand out
- Crafting an essay plan
- Sample essay on financial contagion
- Essay sample on community relations
- Prompts for writing a narrative essay
- Mastering a quality college paper
- Writing a persuasive essay on abortion
- Organizing your argumentative paper writing
- Writing a quality essay layout
- Choosing topics for paper on zoo
- Composing a top-quality paper
- Argument topics for essay
- Argumentative paper introductory part writing
- Professional sample essay: prenatal issues